Wanna thumbs up? tell me something funny I just got told to leave the just for fun LOL

but I will up thumb you ladies even if you do ask about pregnancy test. It was just a funny question and I want to laugh today I never get a day off.

vntNyll

Asked by vntNyll at 9:06 PM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Crazy for Credits

• I agree, some of the ladies in questions think they run it, lol more fun here :)
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 11:38 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I wish I could have seen it.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 9:41 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Oh....... some of these people are sooooooooooooooo serious!!!!!! LOL

Head's up... I'm getting ready to post a bunch of freebies =)
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 9:07 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Feel free to respond to as many as you like! I posted over 300 the other day....... LOL I tend to do this when I'm bored =)
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 9:24 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• For sure- this category is like a close knit group. We all know each other, always a few newbies we're still getting to know, but we all know something about each other and look out for each other. When one is down, we're always there for support, and we all cheer each other on! Everyone here was great when I was going through my college interview process! It's a great bunch of ladies!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:46 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I cn always count on Sherri for a good time. :-) when you are done I will post some for you. Hoep you had a good day today. I have to say I am almost bored. Not fully bored yet.
    vntNyll

Comment by vntNyll (original poster) at 9:09 PM on Jun. 15, 2011