whats your favorite thing ?

about your husband anything. I know that when he is gone i miss the most his sense of humor he can be so funny

rachel_07

Asked by rachel_07 at 6:31 AM on Jul. 12, 2008 in Just for Fun

• i miss all of him..i miss his arms around me and the way he plays with the kids..i miss his smile and i even miss it when he plays video games and i just sit there and watch ^_^ i miss the way he says "woman" in any tone of voice :-)
    thenguyenclan

Answer by thenguyenclan at 12:05 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• His smile. Love his dimples!!
    redtang912

Answer by redtang912 at 9:42 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• His thigh and the way he smells........the way he is with the kids. The way he always drives me nuts, but it works. I guess, EVERYTHING!
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 11:18 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• I have to first say that he, in and of himself, is my favorite thing about him lol. But if I had to choose, I'd say that it's the way he's always here for me and I also, as weird and silly as it is, love the way the tattoos on his biceps peak out a little under short sleeved shirts. Just hot to me!
    MamaPyratekk

Answer by MamaPyratekk at 12:18 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• my favorite thing about my husband is when he leaves.
    Anonymous

• My husband is really charming and funny. He is generally a lot of fun to be around.... Plus he is suh a good daddy to our children, and gets down and plays with them on the floor.... It makes me melt every time!
    taracv

Answer by taracv at 9:34 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• My favorite thing is his devotion to God. He's always put God first, even when we first met at 15. And he treats my daughter and I better for it. I picked a good one!
    DpaigeP

Answer by DpaigeP at 10:38 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• WHERE NOT MARRIED YET BUT I MISS THE WAY HE RUBS MY FEET AND BODY (AND NOT DURING SEX)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Jul. 13, 2008

• I love the way my husband looks when he gets out of the shower - when he's a little wet and dripping - the way his new clean underwear kinda cling to his moist freshly shower body clinging to all of his cracks and crevices, but most of all I love when I have to remind him that he has put his clean underwear on inside out cuz I can see the tag from the back. What can I say
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:34 AM on Jul. 13, 2008

• I know this may sound weird...but I like my dh's hands...when he's away I can remember his hands, how they look, how they feel...I'm weird I know...lol
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 1:38 AM on Jul. 18, 2008