I have ever hated someone so much it actually began to Torture you and destroy your happiness

That the only choice you had was to forgive for ..YOURSELF???????????????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:11 PM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Health

• Actually, I feel this way about my MIL and honestly, I have just cut her out of my life as much as possible for me. It's just not possible for me to forgive the way she treats me since she won't stop doing it.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:13 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Yes.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 9:14 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• The person im talking abt is my mil... AND my husband wont allow us to remove her from our life
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:16 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I am in the same boat as scout mom. We removed my husbands family from our lives. horrible people!
    bouncingsoul

Answer by bouncingsoul at 9:24 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I am sorry that is happening to you.
    I really haven't hated anyone in my family or friends.....just a horrible woman who was my supervisor where I worked about 20 years ago. I figure Karma has taken care of her tho. LOL I had nothing to forgive myself for though.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 9:24 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• those MIL's ... some will , some won't, so what... what can you do but to pray for them. they come in all shapes... some are nosey... some are overbearing... some are kind... some are horrible.

just laugh ... he still going to love his mom. use that energy on something wonderful for your family... don't know what it would be but channel that anger into something good for you and your family. she just on the outside wanting to look in girl...

guess who's not coming to dinner??? MIL

don't hate because that's not your makeup... you got something that she wants.... you are the GOOD WIFE, with the GOOD LIFE. don't let your husband see u get all worked up about her that's his mother... be glad she is not your mother... ughh
    shake it off girl... thank god you don't have to sleep with that and wake up with it too...

learn the secret .... look in the mirror, know who you are N tell yourself "YOU GO WITH YOUR BAD SELF!
    miamoma

Answer by miamoma at 10:04 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Yes Mam i have and there no way i could forgive them if God hadnt helped me.
    Sarah961

Answer by Sarah961 at 10:39 PM on Jun. 15, 2011