What do I do about my 11 & 8 year old daughters constantly bickering??

Any suggestions on how to get my 11 & 8 y/o DD's to quit fighting. I am an only child, and while I realize that siblings have there squabbles, these are driving me bonkers! I've even let them beat each other senseless w/ inflatable bats...I just am at my wits end! HELP!!!!!

cardingtonlizzy

Asked by cardingtonlizzy at 9:15 PM on Jun. 15, 2011 in General Parenting

• When start to fight make them set down on the couch together make them hold hands and kiss each other on the cheek once in a while. Tell them that since they make no time to be nice to one another, you are making time for them.

I bet they'd be alot less likely to bicker if they knew it would only end in a love fest! My parents did it with us and it worked. When we did fight, it was quiter and milder---atleast when mom and dad could hear us! :D
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 9:18 PM on Jun. 15, 2011