Is anyone else super addicted to these Q&A's?

I'm suffering from super insomnia right now. I've tried to lie down and sleep, but as soon as I fall asleep I wake right back up and then I am wide awake. So, here I am. This part of Cafemom is too addictive. Anyone else feel the same way?

Rebecca7708

Asked by Rebecca7708 at 2:23 AM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Yep but the Questions are slow tonight :(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:31 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I know, right? Why the anon post? I'm just curious.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 2:32 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Yeah unfortunately I have been trying to go to sleep for the past 3 hrs. between the baby trying to kick her way out and my hips and back killing from her drop.....ugh I don't think i'll ever be able to get a normal night's sleep again! Lol. And like PP said, questions are sooo slow.... :-(
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 2:32 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Yeah, I think I'm addicted, too. For a long time I had no idea that this part of CM existed. Then I clicked that answer drop down and found this part, started answering ?s, and found out I really like it here, and made friends with even more moms!!
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 2:35 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Same here AprilMorgans! I wish I knew of this back when I was trying to add my 2 cents in in chat! lol!, Now when you see people answering and needing your answers.......you get hooked!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:40 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I almost always post anonymous..It's my security blanket. lol I'm shy in real life and i'm shy on here too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:05 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Been a member for like a week and on it everyday throughout the day. If I'm not with my kiddo or at work, I'm on here trying to help people. It's liberating. I feel like if I can help one of us I did a good thing.
    CM2TX08

Answer by CM2TX08 at 3:24 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• yea, but latly ive been feeling out of the loop it seems that everyone knows eachother on these Q&A and i dont know feel "left out" lol i just keep hitting the next button and answering what i feel like
    Shannon85

Answer by Shannon85 at 10:07 AM on Dec. 12, 2008