Whats going on? adult content

I have had my tubes tied or laser procedure. Ever since then my periods are like non existent. Its been 7 years this December and each year my periods happen less often. this year i have not had one period yet, now most women say thats a good thing right. It concerns me, im 29 is it possible to go through the change now or is it because of my tubes and my body reaction to it. I also notice that im a big cry baby now, like before the surgery i was tough as nails emotionally now a commercial on tv can make me cry. Every other month i get symptoms like im pregnant but i know im not, in fact i take a pregnancy test every 3 months just to be sure. I really dont understand what is happening to me. any ideas... i did mention this to a ob gyn but he said that there is nothing wrong with me.

mom2-6mineNhis

Asked by mom2-6mineNhis at 9:26 PM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Health

• you are normal girl... it happened to me when I was 33. thrown into the change... we got to eat properly and feed the hormone balance with good nutrition. you will be emotional, and yes it is possible to go through menopause early. educating yourself is the best thing. I finally realized this when I started to get more into nutrition. a combination of berries and good fiber intake each day. check with your ob gyn and asks more questions. there are other women out there like us that have that moment. now its time for your ah ha moment. your hormones are out of balance and estrogen levels... we don't know this stuff so check with your doctor and let him/her know how you feel.

a good doctor will listen and hear and address your concerns. seek advice from a nutritionist. become proactive and you will feel alot better. use some natural products daily and keep yourself pampered... we are aging everyday.
    miamoma

Answer by miamoma at 9:43 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• yea i had tubes tied i react same way yea its crazy but i know what your going though
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 2:14 PM on Jun. 17, 2011