When did you start showing with baby number 2

im totally not rocking a bump yet, but im also not a slight woman.
i have noticed that though im eating well, my pants are a little tight, and i feel like after another month or so ill be out of them completely and all before 12 weeks!?

any others have insight on it?

im nervous because i gained 65lbs with my son, and ive been wayyy more responsible in the last few weeks and i cant figure it out!

babymaycker

Asked by babymaycker at 9:30 PM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Pregnancy

• you usually gain more with your second and gain it earlier. i think my doctor said its because your muscles already know they are supposed to move and get out of the way lol so your belly just pops out faster. don't quote me but i think thats what she said. anyways i have two kids and my first i gained 18 and my second i gained 23.
    julie.f

Answer by julie.f at 9:34 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I am pregnant with #2 and I think it was around 12 weeks that I was showing. Also i gained 45 with my first and I am 35 weeks prego right now and I have gained 18 so I don't buy the you gain more with the second one. It all has to do with your food choices and excersize.
    sweetpea_mama

Answer by sweetpea_mama at 9:44 PM on Jun. 15, 2011