Is BV and Yeast Infection that serious while pregnant?

I will be due on feb the 2nd and i am not feeling anythin really but i cant stand tooth paste.. i cant really eat nothing barely anything.. Just soup and alot of liquid. this is my thridpregancy but my actual first baby hopefully in gods hands taking care of that for me..
Feeling tired lazy and notwanting to do anything just lay down and rest really thats all i can do if i want to keep this baby beforei have another miscarriage =[ and i really do not want that
I have had UTI when I was pregnant with my first and second but I was taking medication and the first time it scared me because I lost the baby right after takin the medication. Second misscarriage was also because my infection or just me noteating heatly i was throwing up soo much and could not take it.

Im just so scared and do not know what is going to happen im taking medication well actually some creams for both infections..
is anyone out there with similar issue or that can help and inspire me with some ideas to get better and not looose my poor baby..
and if i loose this baby I probably will not be able to have babies anymore or ever =[
sad feeling or thought

imdahsh1t0910

Asked by imdahsh1t0910 at 9:41 PM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Pregnancy

• YES
    Anonymous

• With pregnancy comes UTI and Yeast infections.. I had a uti while pregnant with my daughter. there are a lot of people that take the meds i dont think that would cause that. With a yeast infection the dr does say buy over the counter treatment (the 7 day one) I have never knows anyone to loose a baby bc of a yeast infection either.. As for a BV im not sure. Ive never had one while pregnant and dont know anyone sry
    Anonymous