What to do, im so done with these kids

one of my not very close friends had to go to the hospital today and had no one to watch her 3 kids, 3 yo, 5yo and 9 yo. these kids are out of control, with in 10 minutes of being here the 5 yo climbed onto a 7 foot shelf in my dds room nocked it down and broke it and the table that was standing by it, (he is ok). then the 9yo sat onto a toddler swing and broke it. the 3yo pushed my dd into the dirt and she busted her nose and lip open. this all was very unplanned and I barely have anything to feed all these kids, were struggling as it is and dont have a dime until friday, so I figured mac n cheese whould be great for dinner, I texted friends DH (whos at the hospital with her) and told him what we were having for dinner, he says " Oh no, our kids eat only organic." I told him I was sorry and I couldnt afford to go get them something organic, so he asks me to go to their house and bring something back to my house (15 miles away) I would have to take my 2 kids and their 3 kids to go, I also told him that I cant do that because my car wont fit everyonef, so he told me just to figure it out. (very rude guy). then he calls me and tells me that my friend needs to stay in the hospital over night and he is staying with her, so I NEED to make arrangements for them to spend the night. are you effing kidding me????? Im not even very good friends with them. and I dont want these kids here all night, am I being a bitch or what, should I just suck it up or call him and tell him that HE needs to make arrangement and I dont NEED to do anything??
sorry kinda vent

leksismommy

Asked by leksismommy at 9:42 PM on Jun. 15, 2011 in General Parenting

• Wow! Good for you for saying no to him, since he IS the father HE needs to man up and take care of his own damn kids! He is rude and doesn't deserve respect or kindness since he doesn't give you any! Tell him the kids are eating mac & cheese unless he'd like to deliver his own damn food and give him an hour to pick up his kids or you're calling CPS. His wife is in good hands and as their mother Im sure would prefer her organic children to be safe at home with their organic father and their god damned organic foods!
    Anonymous

• I would tell him he needs to make arrangements for them. Thats ridiculous i could see if it was your bff but not an acquantince. Good luck!
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 9:46 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• No way get that dad to get his kids. That is not okay to tell you how it needs to be when you are putting your family aside for those kids. If they want it done their way then they need to do it. You are being taken advantage of.
    sweetpea_mama

Answer by sweetpea_mama at 9:48 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Hell no! U r not being a rude at all, in fact the bitch is that organic eating slut face in the hospital! How dare he speak to someone who is doing them a HUGE favor like that! U tell him, that ur sorry but that just isn't gonna work and come get them now! U owe them no explanation!
    PANZONSMOM

Answer by PANZONSMOM at 9:52 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• give em some benadryl!! They will be asleep nice & fast for ya lol. ( jk by the way or am i?) I would call him back again over and over until he gets the point. He is their father he needs to take care of them!
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 9:55 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I would get some1 to come over and watch my 2 long enough to take his 3 to him and tell him they have broken and torn up ur house and they dont listen! if he wants them to stay they need to be disciplined.. and as far as organic..i would feed them the mac and cheese!
    Heather021287

Answer by Heather021287 at 10:01 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I would the father back, and let him know that you will be charging them for the time that they have been there along with over night. 5$ an hr, per child, until he picks them up. And if he refuses to pay, yptrll him you'll see him in small claims.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 10:04 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• you are not being a bitch just tell him that you are not going to babysit all night because i would
    emma133

Answer by emma133 at 9:47 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• ya, the fact that hes being so rude and demanding totally ruins any chivalry for me also... depending on how offended and how your mood is, honestly, you can say "for the safety of your kids considering my nerves are shot maybe its best you found somewhere else for them to go, what about their grandparents?
    My2boys0523

Answer by My2boys0523 at 9:47 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Both sets of grandparents live out of the state and im really the only one they know here, however i understand he wants to be oith his wife, its not even very serious she has a kidney infection. he can come home and be with the kids, I just called him and told him I cant and he says that he cant either and Im the only one they have im so pissed
    leksismommy

Comment by leksismommy (original poster) at 9:51 PM on Jun. 15, 2011