What vacation do you plan to take this summer?

Big or small--What trips do you plan on taking?

CaseyErin

Asked by CaseyErin at 9:45 PM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Travel

• We're going home for several weeks (he's in the navy and his first time in a year, I went back 2 months ago for my bridal showers and wedding planning). We're getting married!!! But since we're going home for 2.5 weeks for the wedding and to visit family there will be no honeymoon (I work at a year round school and they start in mid July).

Where are you going?
    Brayds_Lady

Answer by Brayds_Lady at 2:52 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• We usually go to Hawaii or San Diego...but I think this summer might be more like a stay-cation.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 9:54 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• We will go camping for sure but not sure what else we will do.
    angellove29115

Answer by angellove29115 at 10:04 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• My husband just got back from Afghanistan. He has missed Birthday's, Christmas and Anniversaries. His parents are celebrating their 50th Wedding Anniversary in July. Since our Anniversary and his older brothers Anniversary in in July and his Birthday and my sister in law's Birthday is also in July we are going to N. Carolina for a week and celebrate all the events we have together. Since we couldn't be together last year. We ALL need a vacation. And we all get along and have so much fun. I can't wait.
    SweetPea726

Answer by SweetPea726 at 11:34 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• travel

sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 1:05 AM on Jun. 16, 2011