Why do men cheat?

Caught my husband cheating on me for the third time today why do men cheat?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:02 PM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• Men, in general don't...some do. I'm very sorry to hear that, but all men do not cheat. Leave him and find a real man. Once a cheater, always a cheater.
    momov4kids

Answer by momov4kids at 10:04 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Because women like you stay with them.

Grow a backbone and call a lawyer. Guaranteed it'll be the last time he cheats on you if he knows there'll be serious consequences.
    Anonymous

• We live in the state of Va and you have to have concrete proof to do anything in court i have kicked him out of my house.. We have two daughters together i took him back the last time only to try to make it work for the girls but he did it again so i cant do this again. and every guy i have ever been with has cheated on me.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:08 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Men arent the only cheaters. women are guilty of it too. He is in a childish stage, not ready for commitment or a serious relationship. Find someone worth your time. Especially since thats the 3rd time it happened.
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 10:09 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• If we knew why they cheat I am sure they wouldnt be cheating. My DH of 3 yrs is having an online affair with this chick, I love him and not going to leave (he is the only one working, and we have a child together) so I decided yesterday that if he could do what he wants with whom ever then why shouldn't I. So while I understand why a woman stays what I dont understand is why stay loyal to them.. Good Luck
    wyattgrace

Answer by wyattgrace at 10:42 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Its not just men who cheat, women do it too. And mostly people cheat because they are not ready for serious relationship, or they are ready to get out of a relationship and are looking for someone else. I would say to leave him. If you keep taking him back he is going to keep cheating on you because you are basically saying "hey its ok, I'll still be here and always take you back". Leave him and find man who loves you and only wants you.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 11:12 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• cuz they're horndogs and once they do it once, they figure might as well do it again
    it's lack of control, most likely has nothing to do with you
    sowwy :(
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 11:40 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Simple answer...because they are immature punks who don't know a good thing when they have it, who don't know how to appreciate a good woman and who don't realize the consequences of their actions because the women decide to take them back. No offense.
    Obviously this doesn't apply to ALL men.

'Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me' And this is your third time, time to call it quits.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 12:45 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• it's their lack of maturity. I'm sorry he's done this to you again, please don't let him be able to treat you this way again.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 1:26 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Men cheat because they're chasing the fantasy of a carefree sex life. Sometimes, they've become emotionally disconnected from their partners and rather than put in the hard work required to fix things, they take the easy way out.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:43 AM on Jun. 16, 2011