Getting a cerclage !

Am scared because no one wants to give me advice in my fam cause there are scared if something goes wrong. I have a appointment on the 23rd to go for a cerclage and i am very scared because i will be alone because my hubby will be at school and fullsail don't give days off u miss days u get kicked out. This is my last chance to have a baby because i have lost 3 the 3rd one was the hardest because i had to give birth to my son at 4 months and he didnt make it. I don't know what to do am just scared to make a wrong choice.

iris718

Asked by iris718 at 10:21 PM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Hugs.
    GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 10:23 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• A cerclage in your case sounds like it would be more helpful than hurtful. The benefits of not losing the baby to miscarriage out weigh the risks. It is a fairly simple procedure and has minimal risks. A friend had one at 12 weeks, had it removed at 37 weeks and delivered 4 days later. No issues.

Good luck honey!
    Anonymous

• What choices are you going to have make? Did your doctor already tell you, that you have an incompetent cervix? from the sounds of it, losing a baby in the 2nd trimester, I would say you do. If you are in your 3-4 month, I would go for the cerclage.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 10:29 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• thanks for advice I got The Cerclage
    iris718

Comment by iris718 (original poster) at 4:46 PM on Jul. 3, 2011