Anyone watch So You Think You Dance??

IU love that show!!! Its sooooo amazing how some of these dancers can defy gravity like they do and bend their bodies in unnatural ways!!! Did u see tonights episode?

Michigan-Mom74

Asked by Michigan-Mom74 at 10:22 PM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Entertainment

• Yeah...it's going to be one heck of a season! And I agree with Nigel 100% that Melanie Moore is the 'Queen of the Beasts'. She just...WOW!
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 11:09 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Ohhh yes she is!! I have been watching this show for a few yrs now, and this yrs dancers are the best I have seen yet!!!
    Michigan-Mom74

Comment by Michigan-Mom74 (original poster) at 11:12 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• This is definitely the best group yet.  If Melanie weren't one of 'those' dancers who's just in a league of her own I'd have a really hard time picking a favorite.  I fell completely in love w/her when she danced her first audition and she's had me ever since.  I convinced myself over the last two weeks that she couldn't be as good as I remembered, and tonight she proved that she was every bit the dancer I thought she was.

desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 11:27 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I so agree with you. I can't vote cause I want them all to stay!!
    Michigan-Mom74

Comment by Michigan-Mom74 (original poster) at 11:29 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I love this show too. Can't wait to see what happens tonite! :-D
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 6:43 PM on Jun. 16, 2011