Would you pay for these doll outfits?

and if yes, could you give me a idea how much? I've got some kind of idea based on outfits I've seen, but could use some suggestions. Tell me what you think I'm a big girl I can take it. if you have kids that are asking for particular outfits, please let me know. I'd love to know what my audience is wanting. Thanks!

ItsMe89

Asked by ItsMe89 at 10:25 PM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• You do beautiful work. :) This is just a thought based on what my kids would like, but can you make costumes based on popular characters, such as Link from the Zelda games, or Dora the Explorer, etc? That's what my kids would love.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 10:30 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• are these the "American Girl" sized dolls? I would say between $12 and $15 each- depending on the cost of the fabric. You could probably sell them for more, but I think you would sell more at a lower price. You can always check on etsy.com to see what similar items are selling for and go from there.

The dresses are beautiful! I especially like the girls dress:)
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 10:41 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• are these the "American Girl" sized dolls?
    Yes, I forgot to mention that.

"can you make costumes based on popular characters, such as Link from the Zelda games, or Dora the Explorer, etc? That's what my kids would love." I wouldn't be able to call them that exactly, but I imagine I could make things like that. :)

thanks for the input ladies!

ItsMe89

Comment by ItsMe89 (original poster) at 10:44 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I love your work! I'd pay for them for sure- my kids are doll-hounds! lol
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 11:56 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Yes, particularly the latter, since my daughter loves princessy stuff. I haven't bought doll clothes in years, but I'd think $15-20. More for the princess (With trim & fancier fabric) than the soldier, BUT the soldier is a cool idea and you might sell them because I don't think so many people offer those. Good luck!
    Tracys2

Answer by Tracys2 at 9:57 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• not really into dolls..here is a bump though :)
    Emmajosmommy

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 8:50 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Nicely crafted - be sure to post on Etsy
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 2:39 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I like them
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 3:23 AM on Jul. 29, 2011