My Boyfriend wants me to get an abortion need advice.

I am 26 years old and have been dating my boyfriend for less then a year. He is 8 years older then me. I was on birthcontrol but it failed. I just recently found out i am currently one month pregnant. My boyfriend told me that having the baby was not an option and that i have to get an abortion. I am a single working mother with a good job and i can afford another one. I just dont want to raise it alone. My bf told me that he loved me and did not care for the creature inside but loved me. I am scared and dont know what to do!!

natashafairy

Asked by natashafairy at 10:31 PM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• Drop this loser and start a family with your little baby. Do not get an abortion!! You are 26 years old and sound like you can support yourself and want this baby. Don't let this guy talk you into something you might regret every day for the rest of your life. Congratulations on your new addition!!

imo, no one can love you and not care at all about a baby ("creature") that you created. PM me if you want to chat at all. I am due Feb 2, 2012!!
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 10:33 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I can't believe what a jerk your boyfriend is being. Don't have an abortion, you will regret it. Id dump him and find a man who loves kids.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 10:34 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• It's your body, not his. If you want to keep the baby, then that's YOUR choice, not his... GL.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:36 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Ok. You are asking strangers online. Based on what you've given us, I feel you should kick him to the curb for good and have your baby. He doesn't deserve the love a child can give and God knows the poor child doesn't deserve a dad who calls it a creature. Keep the baby. Lose the jerk.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 10:43 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Let me start by saying that I am pro choice and whatever you choose to do is your buisness.
    Now, your boyfriend is an A**HOLE. You DO NOT have to have an abortion. It is YOUR decision. If you want the baby, have it. If you're not sure, or you have an abortion to satisfy him, you will regret it. And you can't change your mind once it's done. It's still early, take your time and make the decision that is right for you.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 10:46 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• You will regret it if you do. Dump this JERK and keep your baby that god blessed you with, don't ever let a guy force you to do something you don't want to do. you can always give your baby to someone who can't have kids and would love it, you don't have to kill it there are other options if you decide you do not want it.
    erica0508

Answer by erica0508 at 10:48 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Don't take the innocent life of that precious little baby. If you feel that you can not care for him/her, choose adoption. There are many loving couples who would love the opportunity to care for that baby. Do not let some selfish guy force you to make a disastrous mistake that you will have to live with for the rest of your life.
    momov4kids

Answer by momov4kids at 10:40 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Get rid of him. If you don't want to raise the child alone, give it up for adoption, but don't abort it just because some d-bag doesn't want it.
    marybeth927

Answer by marybeth927 at 10:46 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• sorry to hear that, many women raise thier children alone, think of what God would think of you if you destroy the precious gift he has given you. think about it. it not really love if he wants you to kill something dog put together
    mahogany39

Answer by mahogany39 at 10:42 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Sometimes fathers r not all they r cracked up to be.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 10:51 PM on Jun. 15, 2011