Jason Aldean

I am looking for Jason Aldean tickets for August 25th in Scranton PA, so if anyone knows where I can get them or if anyone is selling them, please let me know.

This is for my 21st birthday for me and my boyfriend, and I would LOVE LOVE these tickets.

AddisonsMommy12

Asked by AddisonsMommy12 at 10:32 PM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Entertainment

• JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:47 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Thank you!!!!!!!!!! I didn't even know they were on sale yet, Ticketmaster is saying they don't go on sale until the 22nd at 10am, and that's only the presale.
    AddisonsMommy12

Comment by AddisonsMommy12 (original poster) at 11:48 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Ticketmaster will have them cheaper and you can get amazing seats, even when somone else has a supposed presale. I learned that the hard way with another concert earlier this year.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• My boyfriend wants to check Ebay, but I looked, and Ebay just isn't what it used to be, it's nothing but major companies selling now. And it's kinda annoying, and they are way expensive. I'm going to check Craigslist.
    AddisonsMommy12

Comment by AddisonsMommy12 (original poster) at 12:34 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I still say hold out for Ticketmaster, be on the site's butt, and don't buy the first tickets that pop up - we got amazing seats for Tim McGraw through them, for 1/4 of the price of the presale & venue sites.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Oh my butt is on EVERY DAY. I'm obessed with this man, and the deal is, I get the tickets, I don't get drunk. So he better get good seats too
    AddisonsMommy12

Comment by AddisonsMommy12 (original poster) at 1:51 AM on Jun. 16, 2011