I am SO sick of all these haters! Why can't they leave me alone?

Why can't you just leave me alone? If you don't like me fine, just ignore me. What did I ever do to you? Do you have a reason for hating me as much as you do? I WILL not allow you to shame me into posting everything anon just because you don't like me.

I know you're on and I would like you to answer these questions. I won't report you and after you reply I'll delete the question. WHAT did I do to you? What is it about me that bugs YOU particularly so bad?

MarlyeGirl

Asked by MarlyeGirl at 3:24 AM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Who keeps bashing you?
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 3:25 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Did someone say something to you? Recently? I totally missed this and yes...I'm tired of it too. Sorry Maryle. I defended you while you were gone! hugs
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:25 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Just now on my How many profile views do you have" question in just for fun. If you want to see what was said the other day then go to my profile under bragging rights. I don't know what I did! It's one or many anon moms that hate me and keep posting mean things
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 3:26 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I personally have no problems with you. Your answers are honest and to the point. I think the haters are jealous because obviously you are a very opinionated, strong willed person and you speak your mind. They wish they could be like that.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 3:27 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I think it's just one because it is the same thing said over and over with the same attitude. I agree with Rebecca. Whoever it is is jealous.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:28 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• they just dont like you because everyone misses you when your gone. (suspended)
    What was that about anyways?
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 3:28 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Yea everyone talked about how bad they missed you lol. We were hoping you were reading it. Then someone got jealous and started posting bad stuff about you. I reported her 3 times before she quit posting.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:29 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I guess I've said a few too many things someone didn't like and I got reported over and over til I got suspended. I think it's the mom who doesn't like me...
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 3:29 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• That makes me feel better. I'm not going to let comments from one pissed off girl upset me when I have all you women that love me.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 3:30 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Girl, I got my answers deleted the other night and I couldn't believe it. I can't believe a website that's made for us moms to bond has turned into a hater fest. I just want to be open and tell it like it is. People are weird. Just be youself and you'll be alright.
    CM2TX08

Answer by CM2TX08 at 3:31 AM on Dec. 12, 2008