Is an E cup too big??

LOL Josh just said that he'd like me to get some E's!! OMG

MarlyeGirl

Asked by MarlyeGirl at 3:40 AM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Um yea...He's a little..too obsessed isn't he? lol..Imagine how saggy those babies will get when your older with all that weight and the back pain. I say normal D for you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:42 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I would definitely say yes. I had a breast reduction last year though, and I still want more taken out.
    CM2TX08

Answer by CM2TX08 at 3:42 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• a E I don't think you would be able to walk.. And when you like 70 you would have a hump back
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 3:42 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• EWWWW I just got a visual of that old lady from The Nutty Professor when she said she was standin on her own titties. LOL yeah my hubby is a boob man for sure!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 3:43 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• whatever you choose to do! but i also think a D would suffice.
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 7:31 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• When I was nursing I was a G! I didn't even know they went that high!! My sister put one of my nursing bras cup on her head and it fit!! She laughed at me nursing my baby's saying that the boob was twice the size of her head!!

To hell with her - she never HAD boobs til she had kids!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 7:37 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• My boobs are naturally E's...and they HURT, sad to say thanks to pregnancy they've grown even more. I'm getting a reduction after the twins are born, in a couple of years. E's aren't worth the back strain, the stretch marks, the very visible stretched pores, and the strain bra straps put on your shoulders
    katzmeow726

Answer by katzmeow726 at 8:00 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I started out with C's before my pregnancy's. I'm into a DD now and frankly, if i could afford it, I'd get reduced back to my C's.
    LokisMama

Answer by LokisMama at 8:02 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I was close to an E before my reduction. You do not want them, I promise. Average D is plenty big.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 8:09 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• E = DD. I'm DDD, an F. Yes it's too big. Especially if they're fake. I don't know too many natural Es or Fs that wouldn't love a breast reduction.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:11 AM on Dec. 12, 2008