Who did you pick for your LO's godparents?

My DD only has a godmother.. my BFF :0)

Emmajosmommy

Asked by Emmajosmommy at 11:05 PM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My DS's godmother is my college best friend. I've had best friends longer than her, but we went through some rough things and always turned out there for each other. We met at 17 and 18 and have been rock n rollin ever since.
    southernbelletx

Answer by southernbelletx at 11:11 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• that's awesome :)
    Emmajosmommy

Comment by Emmajosmommy (original poster) at 11:12 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Two big ass mistakes. For my daughter it's my sister in law and my husband's uncle, my son hasn't been baptized yet and I'm stalling because I want to make the right choices this time around.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 11:25 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• We o ly picked godparents out for our son. It is dhs sister and her husband. Although in all honesty if something happened to dh and I both of our kids would go to dhs parents.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 11:31 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• All three of my kids have the same Godfather, he is my husbands oldest and childhood friend for 20 years now. He takes care of our kids so well, He is the only one I really feel like I could trust to rasie my kids if something was to happen to me and my husband
    SkylaReneeMom

Answer by SkylaReneeMom at 12:17 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Don't have any, it's not in our religion or in our heritage. The idea is cool though. I really never heard about it til joining cm.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• what is a godparent?
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 3:09 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• we aren't really religious and I was never baptized ...but I wanted my daughter to be.
    to me a godparent is a special person that you would trust your child's life with..
    Emmajosmommy

Comment by Emmajosmommy (original poster) at 5:23 PM on Jun. 16, 2011