What have you done in your life that is far from your personality?

I went skydiving twice. The first time was a dare. The second time was for me to experience something truly out of my personality.

Alexias30

Asked by Alexias30 at 11:08 PM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Change. Ive gone from a Bad Girl to a Well Mannered Lady. some people dont grow out of that
    Michelle_kate

Answer by Michelle_kate at 12:42 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Well, honestly... getting pregnant. I never wanted to have children of my own. I love kids, I am a pre-school teacher and LOVE it, but I never wanted my own. Now, I am 35 weeks along with my baby girl... and I couldn't be happier about it! At first, I was shocked and upset... but now, Im excited! Everyone I know was shocked I decided to keep her, even my boyfriend. He asked me if I wanted to get an abortion! Not because he wanted to, he wants kids really bad, but bc he knew how adamant I was about not having children. I am so so so happy for this little miracle :) Birth control and condoms couldn't keep her away!! LOL Thank goodness!
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 11:28 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I got married and had 3 kids, I'm not really sure I saw the 3 kids coming all within 5 years. I never planned to be so needed and stable.

wmbeener

Answer by wmbeener at 10:10 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Dropping out of high school the first time around. I got my diploma the second time around though after giving birth to my first daughter.
    kewi86

Answer by kewi86 at 12:54 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• getting preg at 17
    KColeman90

Answer by KColeman90 at 6:22 PM on Jun. 16, 2011