What do you want to sell?

Every year as my domain is about to expire, I think to myself, I should REALLY do SOMETHING with that website and this year is no exception.

Iā€™m thinking about rolling out a random DropShipper Wholesaler eBook - What do YOU want in it?

Types of items, Brand names, anything.

Works4Mom.com

Asked by Works4Mom.com at 11:14 PM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Money & Work

• i don't know what a dropshipper whoesaler ebook is
    but in a book i would want advice on business management/marketing
    and i would want to sell beauty products since i already do...and my organization services
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 11:20 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I am a collector and diff. jtems to sell.
    Sarah961

Answer by Sarah961 at 11:25 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• @lizzybee44

Build a blog and start blogging every day. (most people use Blogger.com) Run contest giving away a product or 2 to bring people in. To enter the contests people need to sign up to follow your blog - that's one entry. Another entry could be following you on FaceBook. Here, just copy my contest, but substitute the $25 Chili's gift card for a product that you sell: http://stuckathomemom.com/giveaways/reviews/25-chili%E2%80%99s-gift-card-giveaway-again

Works4Mom.com

Comment by Works4Mom.com (original poster) at 11:37 PM on Jun. 15, 2011