My husband drove in his friends car with my 3yr and half yr old NO CAR SEAT

and i want to kill him.. He said that it was an emerency and his friend needed his help really bad.. Im not going to bash him forever but my God.. Im super super dissappointed and shocked.. But wht would attacking him do. HE already knows how wrong that was

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:16 PM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• Oh no, I'm so sorry! that is very irresponsible and dangerous. I hope that this was a life or death emergency his friend was having. Ugh... I would be very mad as well. But, it sounds like you are handling well :)
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 11:18 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• As long as it's not a regular thing and it was an honest emergency (like sudden seizures or dismemberment) I wouldn't be TOO mad at him. I would still be mad but I wouldn't hold it against him for too long
    MamaStuart

Answer by MamaStuart at 11:24 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Oh my gosh I would loose it!
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 11:31 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• That's no good.... For your son or your husband.... It only takes a split second for something to happen and you don't want your son thinking that's ok either.....
    Lvmyblessings

Answer by Lvmyblessings at 11:32 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I was enraged when he first told me.. I have my 3yr old in 5 pt harness car seat.. AND he is just going to put a regular seat belt on him wtf.. My husbands friends had the Flu and was very dehydrated so he no one to take him to the ER.. so he had my husband drive him there in his car.. My husband promised to never do that again.. But im still angry.. NO freshness for him for a long time.. WTF ASSHOLE HUSBAND.. I get why he did it.. BUT I still think it was wrong
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:36 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Guess what- when my son was 3 (13 years ago) all they needed was a booster and a lap belt. When I was born my mother held me on her lap while my father drove home from the hospital. We're all doing ok.
    Obsessing over this will not help anything. It's done. Everyone's fine. Let it go.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:21 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• i agree with partygalanne
    your son/dd is fine, just say don't do that again
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 3:24 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• omg thats crazy i know you were pissed!
    KColeman90

Answer by KColeman90 at 6:21 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• My dh did this not long ago. He and my 3 year old went to run an errand while my 9 year old finished his therapy. When I ran out to the car his car seat was still in the car! I was livid! AND he let him ride up front! I went ballistic! He won't do it again lol. I mean, my 9 year old is still in a booster!! This is insane! lol Was the may bleeding to death? (Sorry! lol)
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 10:30 PM on Jun. 16, 2011