How can I be truly HAPPY?

Bd cheated and when I found out he still continued to talk to her. shit popped off and we both went to jail. After that he said he learned his lesson but I still can't get past it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:47 AM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Relationships

• I think he's bein faithful but he's always on myspace looking at other womans pages(mostly half naked). I told him I thought it was disrespectful and he said I just have low self esteem. He says I'll get over it...yes I let it go but it just gets stored inside me with all the hurtful shit he and other people have done to me. I have very low self esteem but instead of helping it seems like he just kicks me down even more. If he was happy with me why would he feel the need to look at other women. I have deep issues that start from childhood and maybe its affecting who I am now. I just wish I could be happy...but I don't know how to be. I put myself in an imaginary world where my life is great but its not...I need help but I can't afford it. what do I do. I can't turn to anyone they just judge
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:48 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Get a new one. What a jerk!
    CM2TX08

Answer by CM2TX08 at 3:48 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Of course you have low self esteem! Look at what he did? Get a new one...I agree.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:49 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Get on a dating site in front of him and say "Oh you just have low self esteem." If it offends him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:50 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Your childhood has nothing to do with what he did. And as far as that goes, for him to do this considering whatever happened that makes him a bigger jerk. But about the looking, I dont care if you're married to Andy Griffth, this aint Mayberry anymore and men are always gonna look. Dont let him beat you down further. Walk away and atart over. You'll regret it of you dont.
    CM2TX08

Answer by CM2TX08 at 3:52 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• OMG go on pornhub and find some sexy naked guy to start talking to. People have profiles up there and you can chat and stuff.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 3:52 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I say get a new one but if you really want to be a bitch go out and do the same too him. But I really wouldn't stay with that guy cuz once a cheater always a cheater
    Everettsmom163

Answer by Everettsmom163 at 4:04 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• once a cheat always a cheat they say if you want it to work try church or a minister counceling most churches councel people and don't charge and they might help you with trust issues say to him if you want this to work we could go to the pastor and maybe he or she can help us work thru this. If he says no you can go by yourself.
    Theoneandonly

Answer by Theoneandonly at 4:28 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• it's not your self esteem it is his that needs to be checked.
    Theoneandonly

Answer by Theoneandonly at 4:31 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• chuck him!!
    Chazzms

Answer by Chazzms at 6:30 AM on Dec. 12, 2008