What kind of piercings do you have?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:48 AM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Just for Fun

• i have 5 in one ear 2 in the other no idea why thier uneven just the way i liked them..but i only wear earrings in the one with 5...i had my tongue,eyebrow and libre(area right under your bottom lip) peirced but i took out the librea when i got preggo,took out the eyebrow a few weeks after my son was born cus he kept grabbing at it and i took my tongue ring out about a month ago,,,just got tired of having it..
    justinsmommie09

Answer by justinsmommie09 at 4:19 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I have 2 in both my ears and 2 on the right side of my nose. I have not taken any of them out in 15 years.
    catgrrrl

Answer by catgrrrl at 4:48 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• My ears are pierced once each but I don't always wear earrings. I don't have any other piercings. Wow...I sound boring...lol
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 7:54 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• i have 3 in 1 ear...4 in the other...and my belly peirced
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:02 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I have my ears done, (Three in one ear, one in the other. I had 5 in one ear, including cartilige, and 4 in the other but they've closed up over the years). I also have my tongue and belly button pierced.
    LokisMama

Answer by LokisMama at 8:03 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I had my nose pierced back in July with my BFF. She talked me into it. The weird thing is that I am uber conservative. I just can't believe that I did something so out of character for me, but I like it. I am almost partial to it...LOL
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 8:10 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• i have 3 in one ear and 1 in the other. I had my belly button pierced but took it out while i was pregnant b/c it got really uncomfortable as it stretched. hadn't had the time to get it re-done.
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 8:42 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• i have one in each ear and two in my belly button
    nannybopeep

Answer by nannybopeep at 8:45 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• only ears and one very small one in my nose
    kim168

Answer by kim168 at 9:01 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• 3 in one ear and four in the other and my belly button...I am so proud of myself because I did not get my belly done until I was 34 and had 3 kids! My tummy has never been my problem area when it comes to unwanted fat. That's right! Look at me go with my bad self! lol
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:10 AM on Dec. 12, 2008