OPK Question

I know that with the digital OPK they tell you to ignore the lines, but i couldn't help but notice today that when i did my test that the line was a lot darker than all the others. I still got a neg result but i cant help but wonder if that is a sign that i may be close to ovulating. Does anyone know if the lines actually mean anything? or am i just having wishful thinking?

jsmith750xa21

Asked by jsmith750xa21 at 11:23 PM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Usually with the ovulation test you need to take multiple starting at like day 9-10 and then one a day.... It will get very dark and thick letting you know that you should be ovulating with in the next 12-36 hours...
    Good Luck!!
    Lvmyblessings

Answer by Lvmyblessings at 11:30 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• i can tell this story now cuz its funny but then it wasnt me and hubby were ttc...so i bought the kit to take at home and for six days i thought they all said i was ovulating so i would say ok it says i am lets go lets go lets go lol so after the 5th day my hubby said i didnt think you are supposed to ovulate this much well come to find out i had read the test the wrong way...but if he was smart he would not have said anything lol anyway be careful reading the tests and good luck :)
    Brit0001

Answer by Brit0001 at 11:42 PM on Jun. 15, 2011