Pre paid debit cards

i have a few questions about pre paid debit cards. i see them advertised on tv all the time. there is this one i saw advertised that doesn't cost anything and i can't remember the site. i want one to help me balance better. if i have my atm card i usually spend more than i want to but if i only have a certain amount on a pre paid card then i can't. i don't want one of the wal mart ones cause you have to pay for them. the site i'm thinking of has cute cards you can choose from like pink debit cards. can someone help me out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:37 PM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Money & Work

• those are baby phat prepaid cards, they dont cost anything if you do direct deposit, if not they will cost 9.99 a month. google the baby phat prepaid card and youll get the site
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 11:43 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I have NetSpend,I spent $4.98 for original card and now have direct deposit.
    RobinChristine

Answer by RobinChristine at 1:00 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Most of them you have to pay for. There is always a one time fee for something either activating it or loading it. I have a netspend card and I love it.
    justme782

Answer by justme782 at 6:43 PM on Jun. 16, 2011