If you were Maria, how would you handle your issue with Arnold (shwaruhsumtin)?

Just recently, Arnold was caught having a love child with his maid. His wife moved out but told the maid that she still had a lot of respect for her even though she was living under her roof, having sex with her husband.. Would you still have respect for someone so close to you having sex with your husband? How would you react to both of them? Is divorce necessary?

malcolmsmomm325

Asked by malcolmsmomm325 at 11:38 PM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Entertainment

• It totally depends on what is in the lady's heart. She seems an amazing woman, and her husband is an amazing man. Their bedroom is none of my business, but I'd find it difficult to forgive, I think.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 11:51 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Maria has known about it since last summer. It seems like she tried to work things out but couldn't. Yes, she reacted better than most women would have. She allowed the lady to stay for the holidays and let her keep her job until she retired (which was in January). She is truly an amazing woman. There is no way I would have been able to cone out of that with as much dignity and grace as she has.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 11:58 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• @Judimary, the question wasn't about your opinion on what happened, its what would you do if you were in her situation?
    malcolmsmomm325

Comment by malcolmsmomm325 (original poster) at 9:51 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I heard it was Maria that leaked it to the press. So maybe she isn't so saintly. And I am in awe of her self control. I would be out for pure vengence and I would go on a major shopping spree until Arnold had no money, then divorce his ass and sue for child support and alimony and whatever else I could think of. With the woman, if there had been a contract of some sort, I would have gotten my lawyer to find a way to totally fuck her over without even batting an eye.
    Sithpadawans

Answer by Sithpadawans at 12:40 PM on Jun. 17, 2011