Why Is He So Into Porn?

Honestly, I'm not one to watch porn with the spouse. I've been with my Fiance for 3 years now and he's been caught with porn 4 times in total. It's when I'm away for the week or weekend at my parent's house. It's usually through the internet. Well, on the 3rd time I put a password on the laptop and lost all rights to it. On the 4th time I caught him with looking at the bank statement. He had actually opened an account at a cheap video store and RENTED A PORNO. Idk girls...I think I'm good in bed and all. I ask him and he just keeps on saying he did it because he's an idiot and he felt horny and lonely. It's like everytime I caught him, he kept digging a deeper wound in my heart. I have low self esteem. Am I the only one that feels like this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:07 AM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Relationships

• I wouldn't stand for THAT. My husband is very bashful and he's barely comfortable having me watch it with him cuz he's so embarassed and afraid to get aroused by it in front of me. I think that's how it should be. He needs to understand how you feel. You need to make him feel second best so he can get an idea of how you feel. Any ideas for that?

Don't buy into any crap you might get from other women on here who say "It's a guy thing" or "It's in their genes". NO IT IS NOT. Did the friggin indians ride their horses down to the nearest stag reel store for their favorite Pocahonatas porno? NO! It's an addiction that needs to be dealt with. I wish you all the luck and if you need someone to talk to or vent to just email me ok?
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 4:33 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I kinda do. My husband recently admitted to me that he really wanted to watch porn. I know it hurts but they're just internet sluts. Just because he watches it does NOT mean he's not satisfied by you. I know my husband is completely satisfied by me. He's just curious and likes to watch it. Plus I love how turned on he gets by it. I myself watch it too and when I get horny I think of my hubby, not anyone else. He said it's the same for him. If it bothers you THAT much then you need to sit him down and tell him in plain english how you feel and make him choose. I still feel kinda bad cuz my husband always looks at redheads with huge boobs and it makes me feel ugly. But I don't let myself get mad at him cuz he ASKED me if he could look at it and I said yes. Good luck, I know how painful this must be for you.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 4:17 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• No I think my husband looks at porn cuz he want to be with another girl. It makes me feel like shit everytime
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:17 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Do you guys have kids or anything else that ties you to him?
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 4:18 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Well I have two kids with my husband and I still think that it just cuz he wants to be with someone else
    Everettsmom163

Answer by Everettsmom163 at 4:21 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Then scare him! If I were you I'd totally set him up to look at porn and catch him in the act. If you can, go rent a hotel room ahead of time and then when you catch him storm out of the door and tell him you can't take it anymore and he needs to think about what he wants in his life, YOU or the porn.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 4:23 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Yeah, thanks MarlyeGirl...I mean he did tell me he picks me over porn of course. But, I just don't know if I should trust him again, you know? I have a daughter. But, she's not biologically his. He's raised her though. And I feel really offended by all of it. I feel you when you say you watch it with him. I have a cousin that does the same thing. But now she says he's starting to get a little too much for her. Like he'll check out a lot more girls, he goes to strip clubs and even has a private stripper go to their apartment. Isn't that crazy? Idk how she can stand so much from him. When he had the private stripper there, she wasn't allowed to be there.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:28 AM on Dec. 12, 2008