I would really like to know how I can find an online job, does any have any suggestions?

peachez2003

Asked by peachez2003 at 11:55 PM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Money & Work

• I know of 2 right off hand. One is www.westathome.com and the other is alpineaccess.com. They are both at home customer service jobs for multiple companies. I don't know much about alpine access, but had a friend who got a job at west at home doing customer service for Verizon. You can probably google at home customer service jobs as i'm sure there are more besides those 2. Thats if you want a job and not a home business/selling/multi-level marketing kind of deal. I'm not a fan of those so i can't be of much help in that area. But if selling is your thing i'm sure you could find many things in that field.
    Trinity001

Answer by Trinity001 at 12:26 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I blog about work at home ideas and opportunities.  You are more than welcome to read through my Blog when you have time at Mavi's Home Work.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:51 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I work from home online and I love it! It's not a job, it's a legitimate business. I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3½ year old son, and 2 year old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms who specialize in helping each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! We have free training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Work at Home CEOs!
    Helping Families Achieve Their Goals Since 1999!
    Visit my website to get all the details.
    www.OurCEOMom.com

Get to know our team on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/likeinternetceomoms

We are the largest group working from Home online!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:51 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:42 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• bumpI never had any luck finding a "job" from home when I was looking. Gave you a "BUMP" I have a home business...message me if you are interested. Good Luck, mama!!

mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 8:40 AM on Jun. 16, 2011