Hair suitation !!!

ok so my hair is light blonde on top and light brown on botton would it look good if i did light brown on top and like a black on bottom?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I would go with what YOU like which is what I stated before LOL but it does seem to be a cute trend
    djavongirl

Answer by djavongirl at 10:47 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• My friend used to have her hair that way for a while. It looks cool, but not everyone can pull it off. Just keep in mind that it's relatively easy to change hair color from light to dark, but quite difficult to change vice versa. If you do it and end up not liking it, your choices are pretty much either to go to a salon and have it stripped (so bad!) or put up with it for a looong time!
    cypressandsage

Answer by cypressandsage at 11:40 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• yeah i did it i like it but it just boring whats a cute color and in style ?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:59 PM on Jun. 26, 2011