how do i tell my grandmother.....

two christmas ago i got cps called on me and my husband it was the first wk in dec. and the lady from cps came and said all these outrages things about my husband an i that we do drugs and sell them and my huband sexally does things to my daughters, i never cook i lay in bed all day the horable list gos on and on, well it drove me incane thinking about who WHO would have said such things now i think i know i went to my grannys house 4 thanksgiving, my aunt u know the one i hate starts huging on my oldest and telling her to call if she needs help an crap hugging her this is not how she usally is towards kids and she would'nt even talk to me my granny is a gosip i just found this out to i think my granny told her and she called cps but u say tell her what that i slept all day and my aunt ran w/ it i was sick for a day my dad had to come over and watch the kids while i slept she called an i was sleeping it some how upset her

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:25 AM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Relationships

• TELL GRANNY AND ANYONE ELSE WHO IS OUT TO HURT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY TO BUTT THE HELL OUT!! IF THEY DO ANYTHING STUPID LIKE THAT AGAIN, TELL THEM YOU'RE GONNA CALL THE COPS AND PRESS CHARGES OF HARASSMENT AGAINST THEM OR TELL CPS THAT THEY ARE THE ONES HURTING YOUR CHILDREN. THAT IS CRAZY, WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE. You had your dad there to help you out when you were SICK! What drugs are they taking???
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:32 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• an she ran and told my aunt that i was sleeping all the time but my question is, is should i tell my family to back off and should i talk to my granny about the the horiable things that can happen when you gosip an tell her how hurt i am and was she is 76 and i don't want to hurt her but that hurt me...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:29 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I've had to call my dad too when I was sick! (Just last week in fact.) I had a killer migraine and had to sleep it off. I don't know what to tell you about this. It just boggles my mind that family could do that to you. Good luck though!!!
    MathMom28

Answer by MathMom28 at 6:41 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• no drugs just advil ....lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:46 AM on Dec. 12, 2008