WHAT KIND OF CRAZY IS MY MOM?

ok so I'll keep this short and simple I think my moms crazy but is she actually a sphyco or paranoid disorder or what? Here are some examples: she tried hitting my boyfriend with a frying pan....ex # 2 because she didn't get to see my son before leaving to texas (only for a week vacay) she flipd out bangd on my door at 12 am calln me names like bitch slut and threatnd to call cps ex#3 she always thinks her way/opinion is right like she's so fuckn smart but yet she is so pathetic!!! Jus now she tried actn all brave saying oh he's lucky I wasn't there I woulda snapd oh please your 5 nothing and over 130lbs he woulda knockd yur ass out!!! She has such a synical laugh ugh like she amounts to something and as I hate to say it she doesn't amount to much, she is sooo money hungary it's not even funny ugh I tried not to go off like that but I had to vent

princessmommy88

Asked by princessmommy88 at 12:11 AM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• She's just a bitch.
    Why do you speak with her?
    Ataemommy

Answer by Ataemommy at 12:22 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Don't even talk to her...get a restraining order. My mother does the same crap, except she doesn't know where I live, and I don't let her. If she ever came to my house, I'd call the cops real quick. I'm 8 months pregnant, and she told me that shes embarrassed of me, and my husbands is a criminal, and that I'm going to be the worst mother ever. My husband is a computer programmer, and she only says hes a criminal because hes mexican. Oh and she also says that my child is going to have a lot of health problems because hes half white half mexican. I don't know where she gets this shit....I feel your pain
    monstersmommy20

Answer by monstersmommy20 at 12:30 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• finally I don't feel alone! I could go on about the little crazy ass stuff she does
    princessmommy88

Comment by princessmommy88 (original poster) at 12:33 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Sorry that you are having to carry that burden,i hope it gets better soon.
    Sarah961

Answer by Sarah961 at 1:23 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• We could be sisters, my mom is a raging ass bitch too.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 8:55 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Your mom doesn't sound like she's a very nice person to you. I wouldn't continue a relationship with her...
    -Tiffany-

Answer by -Tiffany- at 11:59 AM on Jun. 16, 2011