Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does anyone know what the technical name of this sign is?


I am wanting to know what the name of this style of product sign is---- the yellow earbuds sign....


Asked by m-avi at 12:21 AM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Shopping

Level 49 (333,910 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (1)
  • Im not even sure what you're asking.

    Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:22 PM on Jun. 16, 2011