Analyze

Theres this friend of mine. We were close friends for a year in college because we randomly had the same classes. Our friendship was mostly laughing and teasing. We hooked up two times total, the times weren't until the classes changed and we didn't see eachother in a while (you could say bootycallish). Anyways, how do I know if there is chemistry between us? Were both really quiet and shy.. He's texted me a few times saying whats up or are you going to this party .. and i've send him a few funny pics or sometimes a dirty song quote..

So moms out there...... i need you to analyze.. please

Is there hope for this friendship? Does anyone see what's going on? What can I do or say to build convo or at least see him again?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• He's horny. You've laid out what you are to him, and he doesn't see you otherwise. Otherwise, he'd be asking to hang out with you outside of a party.
    Ataemommy

Answer by Ataemommy at 12:26 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Ouch Ataemommy! Although what she says is brutal, I think she's right. If he had any more interest in you than a bootie call, he'd be calling you.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 9:43 PM on Jun. 16, 2011