Is this really scary or am I being silly right now?

I live right in a bend of the road, it's at the end of a really long stretch of road. Well we have a GLASS door that faces out to the front and I can look down it and see cars coming. The comp is right next to this door and when you get to a certain point on this road you can see inside our house. It's 3am so it's still dark out. I saw some lights coming down the road and when they got to the point where you can usually see in they turned their lights off and I never heard the car pass... I'm scared now. Am I just being silly? It's just me and baby.. hubby is at work and I checked, it wasn't him in the car. I'm freaking out!

MarlyeGirl

Asked by MarlyeGirl at 5:57 AM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I would not expose yourself like that, having the windows open when you're all alone. Maybe that's just me, but there's too many freaks out with nothing to do these days! Better to be safe than sorry! And yea, it DOES NOT help watching scary movies before this....LOL. Keep calm, but don't let your guard down. Having a phone and a heavy object near by should help!!!! (Just don't hurt hubby on accident...hee hee!)
    nicoleacosta

Answer by nicoleacosta at 10:08 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• OMG! Turn off your lights. Lock the door. Get the cell phone handy. I'd be freakin out too.
    CM2TX08

Answer by CM2TX08 at 6:01 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• i would be scared too make sure all your doors are locked i probably would have called hubby at work and welcome back
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 6:04 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• It doesn't help that I just watched that damn move The Strangers.....

On a funnier note I was closing all the blinds and saw my legs reflecting in the window and thought someone was outside. LOL I almost peed my pants... I can't wait till hubby gets home.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 6:10 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Awwww, MarlyeGirl!!! Relax, it's your protective Mommy instincts kicking in. You probably wouldn't have even given it a second thought before Anderz came into the picture. Rest easy and know that your body is responding the right way - it's all systems go for you, girl!

Recheck to make sure everything is locked and you have your phone with you and try to calm down.
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 7:34 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• It's me!!!! hehe! LMAO!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 8:37 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Get get get out out out lol! Boo!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:06 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• id be freaked out oo...and hopefully since its hours later you are ok and calmed down...in that situation iw ould have peeked to see id it was still there cell phone in hand maybe even a baseball bat lol
    Shannon85

Answer by Shannon85 at 9:10 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• What's a "comp"?

I'm scary, too. I sleep with the TV on when hubby is out of town.
    mama_k228

Answer by mama_k228 at 9:48 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I sleep with the t.v. on and both of my kids in the bed when DH's out of town!!! I also double check everything to make sure they're locked....I'm too paranoid!!!
    moore_me03

Answer by moore_me03 at 10:26 AM on Dec. 12, 2008