What could be wrong?

you still be constantly pregnant sick but you took a dr’s preg test and they suspect is thrown off and wrong but they ran tests for everything else but it comes back ok but still they know youre pregnant what could it be that is throwing your preggo test off and havin to come back two weeks later?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

• an infection
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 12:44 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• no i tested ok for that too lol dey say it prolly to early or my hormones lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:47 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• What are you asking? This is not a clear question. Maybe you're not as far along as you thought???
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 12:47 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• what could possibly be throwing my pregnancy test off when my doctors and i both know i am pregnant? i have to wait another two weeks. im asking what could be wrong? get it?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:49 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• if u havent missed ur first period yet, ur HCG pregnancy levels (which is wat detects ur pregnant on a pregnancy test) wont show up on a pregnancy test it will only show up on a blood test if u aint far enuff along yet for it to show up on a home pregnancy test. wait a week or two then use a home pregnancy test. it will show up positive
    excitedmomto195

Answer by excitedmomto195 at 12:51 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Oh yeah- when you write in actual sentences and use correct language I do "get it." read my previous answer and you'll have my response, get it? Hope everything goes well for you in your pregnancy.
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 12:51 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• @bloomsr sorry if you thought i was getting smart with you i was trying to put it clear enough thanks
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:55 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Sorry. I'm 7 weeks pregnant, super nauseous and my hormones are turning me into an overly-sensitive bitch sometimes:( I just need to get off the computer, try to sleep and stop being so feisty!

Seriously tho, good luck to you through the rest of your pregnancy:)
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 12:59 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• @bloomsr thats ok gurly and i wish u luck too and thanks
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:04 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Question... How does the doctor "know" you are pregnant if the tests are negative???? And if he "knows" your pregnant, why are you taking another test in two weeks?
    marybeth927

Answer by marybeth927 at 1:11 AM on Jun. 16, 2011