Pregnancy test question

Ok so for starters I got an IUD (paragard) in November 2010 and ever since my period has been very erratic which is kinda normal for me, but anyway based on "averages" done on my pinkpad period app. My period is seven days late (*note that's it has been spot on til now and that is keeping up with the erratic-ness) so I took a pregnancy test yesterday to try and ease my mind and so I bought the Walmart brand one with the plus sign and control line. When I took it the control line showed up nice and bright but on the "test" part the horizontal line "negative" showed up but it wasn't colored it looked like a evap line and there was no vertical line..I plan on retesting but I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else and if you would regard it as a negative or invalid

Gradensmommie

Asked by Gradensmommie at 1:25 AM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Yes I would consider it a negative. Retest to be sure, but they say any line is a line. When it happened to me, I was not pregnant, so it was correct.
    marybeth927

Answer by marybeth927 at 2:10 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• i would test again, it could be too early to show up
    polkadot80

Answer by polkadot80 at 9:54 AM on Jun. 16, 2011