. Any one know where to find affordable infant car seats?

LizRosas

Asked by LizRosas at 1:27 AM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Craigslist for used ones, but you have to be careful because if it was in an accident, they say not to use them again.

Otherwise, our county does a car seat safety check twice a year. At the safety checks, they also sell car seats for like $25, which is really cheap for a new seat. Check with the health department to see if they do it where you live.
    marybeth927

Answer by marybeth927 at 1:38 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• . I will have to do that, because they are SPENDY!!!
    LizRosas

Comment by LizRosas (original poster) at 1:42 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• we actually found a real nice eddie bauer one at sears for really cheap it was like 200$ and we got it for like 90 bucks we werent even looking to buy her a new 1 at the time but it was a great deal so we bought it!!!
    Alyson_Torres09

Answer by Alyson_Torres09 at 1:43 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• craigslist, pennysaver.. yard sells ? or look up sales at walmart. they have really cheap stuff sometimes :) where are you located ? i have a carseat stroller combo that I dont need anymore. Selling it for $60.. I used it for my daughter a few times &shes only 2months old. I recently got a sit n stroll.....
    leeshalovesit

Answer by leeshalovesit at 4:21 AM on Jun. 16, 2011