When can I take a pregnancy test

my last period was may 11 ended on may 14 i had sex on the may 16

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I thank u should take one just to see if u are its better too know.
    Missteddybear12

Answer by Missteddybear12 at 1:51 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• The first response early results test says that you can take your test 6 days before you are going to miss your period. My last period was May 22 and I took a first response two days ago and it had a faint line. I am still not sure if I am because I heard that first response has a lot of false positive. But you are farther along than I am so if you are pregnant you should get a positive now especially if your cycle is 28 days long.
    slick05

Answer by slick05 at 11:26 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• It may or may not show now on a First Response or Answer test, but use FMU - first morning's urine. If it doesn't wait a week and test again.
    CarriePM

Answer by CarriePM at 10:06 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• First Response doesn't get a lot of false positives. The BLUE DYE tests get false positive. Stay away from them!
    Anonymous