What do you pay for printer ink? I paid 35.00 just for black.

frustrated

Sarah961

Asked by Sarah961 at 2:43 AM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Technology

• Go to Walgreen's and get them refilled instead. Runs $15 or less, and they do coupons and specials all the time. Once in a while they even do a free refill day.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:50 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• if you have a laser printer your ink should last much longer than an ink jet, so you'll get your money's worth
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 3:09 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I usually get a combo pack with the black and the color for about $30. I have an HP, and usually get the ink at Walmart.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 9:43 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• You can get them cheaper, but not the price they should be. It is a price fix by the companies. Eventually someone will break through. I am not sure what it will take.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 2:48 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• $28 for one $30 for another for one printer...the other printer ink is $23-25 each, but since I moved, the only place I can get ink (other than online) is at the Base Exchange where they declared that they are no longer going to carry ANY of those ink cartridges...and offered to sell me another printer (grrr). Online, I got 2 photo cartridges for $30 total for one of the printers.
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 2:57 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• My printer cartridges are fairly pricey too BUT they do last a very long time and I can usually find them cheaper on Ebay.
    FootballMom85

Answer by FootballMom85 at 7:29 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I paid around $80 at Office Depot. The last toner cartridge we had lasted four years.
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 10:23 AM on Jun. 16, 2011