Belly putty?

So about a week ago my husband and I noticed something strange. I'm 34 weeks pregnant, and I have this weird part on my stomach. I use to be over weight but then lost a lot of weight and I had loose skin. Then I got pregnant, and my belly grew, but still had some loose skin down at the bottom of my belly. Well, the part where its loose skin is getting fatty, and I've noticed a circular part is like..putty. Like if you press your hand on it for just a few seconds, it makes an indent, kind of like like memory foam.

Its really weird. Its just this one part of it though, the rest is like normal fattness, quishy, but this one part is hard.

I've looked online trying to find something, but I couldn't get anything more than ads about how to lose body fat.

Anyone have any idea what this could be?

I'm going to talk to my doctor about it next thursday, but I was just wondering if anyone has experienced this or, knows anything

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:04 AM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Health

• When you say you lose weight did you have any left over bulge , sometimes dramatic weight loss can left behind extra skin and fatty areas.
    karing4elmas

Answer by karing4elmas at 6:37 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Yeah, I had a bit of a hangover belly. Not too bad or anything, just a little bit.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:46 PM on Jun. 16, 2011