Bladder Infection or UTI? adult content

It just started today and has gotten worse of the course of the day. First, it was slightly painful while urinating. I thought for sure it was a UTI and went to get some cranberry juice. Now, it's extremely painful when I urinate and immediately after. Then there is some light pink spotting when I wipe. Would you think its a bladder infection then?

We are also trying to possibly get pregnant.....but I doubt thats it :)

CJM_SHM

Asked by CJM_SHM at 3:05 AM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Health

• I think it sounds like a bladder infection. Drink lots of water and try to get in with your doctor as soon as you can.
    Sharon300

Answer by Sharon300 at 3:23 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I get them frequently, more then likely it is or you could just be dehydrated if your not drinking enough water and are drinking caffeine sometimes that causes cystitis which is inflammation of the bladder that can cause burning. I would look for any fever or back ache and just feeling blah that is how I usually know I have one when it comes with burning.
    tgh46737

Answer by tgh46737 at 5:31 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• They're pretty much one and the same. Either way, get to your doc just in case it's neither - once it's in the bladder it can move to the kidneys and turn dangerous.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:13 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• yea just drink juice
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 2:09 PM on Jun. 17, 2011