Weight !!

morning all !!!
in my second mothn my belly looks bigger and my jeans were not confortable alreday .. but now im 3 weeks more and still same ..my belly dindt change :( but i see in balance that i gain weight a (just bit) !!! is that normal that you could gain weight and your belly still same ?

caramelH

Asked by caramelH at 3:25 AM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Weight gain....hmmmm....Honestly I wouldnt know. I mean with my daughter I lost 40 lbs and gained it all back through out the pregnancy. But with this one I lost 10 -15 lbs and I've only gained 3 -5 lbs back and I'm 35 weeks pregnant. I know the baby is growing so he is gaining weight but I'm not. Every pregnancy is different so you might gain weight or not and you'll gain it differently than others.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 10:47 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• You will gain weight in other places, not just your belly! Your breasts and legs may also gain a bit. I know its hard not to feel self conscious sometimes, but gaining weight is a great thing for that growing belly. Don't worry to much also, you are still early along so you still have a bit of time before you will really start showing. Congrats and good luck!
    mamabaier

Answer by mamabaier at 3:41 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• you're right !! but the point is i didnt gain weight on any other part of my boddy ... still same eccept my belly which grow quick and stop sudenlyy thes 3 wks !!!! probably im just over-reactin here lolll as you said i'v to wait a bit and enjoy what i have for the moment ..thx
    caramelH

Comment by caramelH (original poster) at 4:02 AM on Jun. 16, 2011