Who's in same boat as me !!!

Frequent urination.. PEE PEE and PEE ... day and specillay at night ewwww !!! im not sleeping well these days and on top i'v to wake up every few MN TO peeeee !!! sorry ladies lolll but his is one of my new tasks i guess lollll ..when all this will stop .. or it will be till i get bearth ?

caramelH

Asked by caramelH at 3:46 AM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Sleep.....what is that? I'm not sure that I know what sleep is anymore lol. I'm 35 weeks pregnant and I am up about every hour to pee. This is normal. As baby grows he/she pushes on your bladder and that causes us to have to pee more often.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 10:43 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• It won't get better untill after the baby is born... bigger the baby, less room it has!
    tnunley

Answer by tnunley at 5:15 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Yup,That doesn't get better til after baby is born. yes it sux but what I hate the most is the heartburn and morning sickness
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 5:56 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Depending how far along you are it can be caused by two things the most obvious the baby putting pressure on your bladder. The second is that when you are pregnant your body produces more blood to be able to send nourishment to the baby. This extra blood is still processed through your kidneys like normal, therefore giving you more pee. Unfortunately for pregnant women the bigger the baby gets the more "extra" blood you produce, therefore the more you pee. Sounds fun right... lol So to answer your question it will most likely not get better until after you deliver.
    gibsongirl017

Answer by gibsongirl017 at 10:52 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• nope it wont get better til you have the baby. my DH thinkis im crazy bc i wake up so much at night to go pee and during the day i pee alot too but they just dont understand.

it will be ok .
    alw06tchs

Answer by alw06tchs at 5:34 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• It doesn't stop until after you have the baby. I'm 37 weeks & pee every 20 minutes!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:54 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• omg i can actually pin point that last day that i had of a good nights rest. it was thanksgiving b4 my dd arrived in jan. a turkey induced coma was the last night i got without having to waking up to pee or bc of allergies or bc i simply couldnt sleep in ANY piece of furniture in ANY position. now shes 3 and im just now starting to get back into sleeping thru the night again myself without worrying or something/someone else waking me up. lol.
    t1nk0218

Answer by t1nk0218 at 3:38 PM on Jun. 16, 2011