Wedding colors???

I am confused about how many colors go into wedding planning,my thought was bride in white/ivory and one color(blue) but I am seeing this plus another color added for effect( peach).
do the bridesmades wear same dress different hues or same hue different styles.

RobinChristine

Asked by RobinChristine at 3:51 AM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I have seen weddings with 2-3 three colors normally ( I use to work in a weeding hall setting up tables) The traditional usually is two colors. Same thing with the bridesmaid dresses. Traditional is all the same dress and all the same color; but more and more I am seeing dresses of the same color; but each has something a little different about it (for example one may tie at the waist and another have a bow. I have noticed that the brides usually coordinate their wedding colors with the flower bouquet.
    Mom_Of_3_Angelz

Answer by Mom_Of_3_Angelz at 4:14 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Bridesmaids look great in same color different style because it is hard to find one style that fits all body types. Two colors seems right. White for the dress of course but that doesn't count as one of the colors necessarily.
    GrammytoTrin

Answer by GrammytoTrin at 4:24 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• It your own personal decision you do what feels right for YOU and your groom if he has a say LOLLOL. I have seen wedding done a thousand different ways Here is a treat for ya LOL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-94JhLEiN0
    djavongirl

Answer by djavongirl at 10:43 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I did black,white & pink.. My bridesmaids wore black dresses (that they picked out , they were all different ..same basic style.. knee length spaghetti strap) my flowers were primarily white with some pink flowers and black and white ribbon accents , my girls had hot pink bouquets with black and white ribbon around the stems. I alternated black and pink napkins on each table. I did black, white & pink candy as favors. hope this helps :)
    Emmajosmommy

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 9:18 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• emmajosmommy.sounds very pretty
    RobinChristine

Comment by RobinChristine (original poster) at 9:48 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• blue and white
    taratennant60

Answer by taratennant60 at 8:13 AM on Jun. 23, 2011