Cleaning the HOUSE

don't you figurout how the HOUSE become bigger while preganat lollll i just noticed that lolll .. what's you programe for cleaning house future momies ? id u make ur rules and own programs or just keep doing same things as before ?

PS : im not lasy lollll just LAZY hehheh and tired and don't wanna hurt the baby :p

caramelH

Asked by caramelH at 4:10 AM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

• For the most part nothing changed. The house still needs to be cleaned. Some days I look at the house and think "ugh, its such a mess" but I just didnt feel like cleaning it so I'd wait til the next day. My husband works 12 hour days and he's been working a lot of over time the past 3 months but he is really good. He'll come home and pick up if he's feeling up to it or if I take a nap he'll clean just to surprise me.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 10:40 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• in all honesty nothings changed here much.
    I try to get my three year old to pick up more of his mess so im not running around after him so much and adding more to my other everyday chores.

although theres been days were ive been like man ive been lazy my house is a mess lol. =/
    Bently11

Answer by Bently11 at 4:46 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• When I was pregnant nothing changed. The house still needed to be cleaned and I was the one doing it. My husband was working 12-16 hours a day to provide for us, there was no way I was going to ask him to clean the house too.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:37 AM on Jun. 16, 2011