What's best exercice you do ?

im pergo and i just printed some yoga yoga steps :D !!! so what's your favorite EXERCISE ?

caramelH

Asked by caramelH at 4:12 AM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Riding my pushbike, with a little one on the back riding shotgun. :)
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 4:19 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• it has changed
    before peganancy it was Pilates
    During was yoga
    and now I am getting into swimming again
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 4:13 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Swimming and exercise bike (the recumbent ones with back support). I did a lot of elliptical, but got very clumsy. Couldn't do the treadmill at all, I'd trip over my feet.

I'm so not a yoga or yoga-like person.
    Tracys2

Answer by Tracys2 at 9:21 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• swiming is good too :D wiating to go to the beach
    caramelH

Comment by caramelH (original poster) at 5:53 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• YAY! I love questions like these. I found this great series. They are on youtube called fit pregnancy with cindy, fit TV does them. Here is a link to one of them that I have not watched yet: http://youtu.be/SaIIrnEzaH0. She has some really great ones. Also if you look up Cindy's other work outs she has one called 5 deadly abs, which you can still do if you are newly pregnant. That really works! Also if you look up pregnancy workouts on youtube it comes up with a bunch of stuff. For eating well they have a my pyramid guideline for eating during pregnancy I found it through babycenter.com, they also have a lot of other perks as well on that web site.
    There is also these people for when you start to get big :)
    http://youtu.be/tdMjeeqUWLo

Good Luck and Congrats!
    gibsongirl017

Answer by gibsongirl017 at 10:43 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I am a big walker, I walk everyone in my town. Sometimes I go for 20 min walks a few times a day - If I go to the gym I go on the elipical machine for a while...I did yoga with my first pregnancy but now that my 3 yr old is running around the house, it's hard to get into the zen of yoga when he is in my face!
    lauryn88

Answer by lauryn88 at 12:46 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• was never big into actually exercising b4 having my dd. now that my dd is 3 shes running aorund so i started doing yoga when she was done for her naps and such-primarily for the "zen" factor-but now im like in love with it. now sometimes when i just cant wait any longer to do my yoga and shes "chill" or my dd wakes up earlier and im in the middle of it shell even get into it and try to do "moga like mommy" :D
    t1nk0218

Answer by t1nk0218 at 3:34 PM on Jun. 16, 2011