LOL I finally got my son, at 19mos, to sleep in his tot bed, we co-slept before. Issue is I want to cuddle now!

has his happened to you? lol It's kind of funny but I have bad insomnia and cuddling next to my son usually put me to sleep/ I'll just suffer

DomoniqueWS

Asked by DomoniqueWS at 4:46 AM on Jun. 16, 2011 in General Parenting

• I still fall sleep with dd in her bed then get up and move to mine. I've done it since she was 3 mos old and that way we both get the cuddles for sleepy time to last all night. She's always so comfy until her arms start flailing.... I find making sure she's asleep before I go to bed helps with my insomnia.
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 6:08 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I got a body pillow, not a good replacement but it works and doesnt elbow like my other half.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:54 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Congrats !!
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 6:40 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Aww, I'm sorry mommy, it is hard. I sleep in the living room with my DD. I finally got her to the other couch. I don't sleep in the bedroom because I am the only one here most of the time and I feel safer being closer to the door. Anyway, she is off to camp this week and I have a hard time falling asleep and am up earlier than normal. Of course she is the last one, so I guess that empty nest thing creeps up.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 9:20 AM on Jun. 16, 2011