Implantation????????

So I am either 3 DPO or 4-5 DPO (if you go based on my positive OPK I am 5 DPO, but if you go based on what I think my cervix was saying I am 3 DPO) anyway. I was having this weird cramping/twinge today, and it lasted for a few hours. And then all of the sudden stopped!! Well I just went to the bathroom, about 4-5 hours after the pain stopped. And there was a small amount of pink when I wiped so I wiped again and there was a little blood!! I think that this is implantion bleeding because I am only on CD 14 and that is WAY too early for AF!! If this is implantation how long will it take to show up on a test?? I have the wondfo pg tests and I believe they are 20mIu!! Wish me luck ladies!! And baby dust to all!!!!!!

Mikayla_lynn

Asked by Mikayla_lynn at 5:17 AM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• good luck!

when i was preggo with my last baby i knew right when i got preggo, or when the implantation happened. i felt the twinge in my ovary and the pinch. i also had pink/red implantation bleeding when it was about time for my period.
    polkadot80

Answer by polkadot80 at 9:59 AM on Jun. 16, 2011