Am I Ok?

I am about 7 weeks pregnant and I am having a brownish discharge, I am scare and concern. Am I ok? Should I call my doctor? My hubby and I had sex last night and now I am wondering if we hurt our baby???
Thank You for your comments...

GodPRKitty

Asked by GodPRKitty at 7:07 AM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I would say yes you are ok, it is not uncommon to bleed a little after sex while pregnant. But you should not worry about calling your dr if you are concerned.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 7:33 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I would try to stary calm (easier said than done I know), and call your Doctor or Midwife just for piece of mind. Good luck.
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 7:43 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Always call with concerns like this, so your doctor knows your concerns and has a record of what's going on. Bleeding is always worth a mention. Sex often does cause bleeding too, the cervix gets irritable in many pregnancies, but brown is good if you have to have blood. I know it happens to a LOT of people and is usually not a problem.
    Tracys2

Answer by Tracys2 at 9:20 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• you better see ur doc !!! we'r all different but to be sure ask ur doc or call him
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 9:37 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• If your not sure if you are okay or not about something like that then you should call your doctor
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 1:04 PM on Jun. 16, 2011